The advantages of pvc hose
PVC is an abbreviation of (Polyvinylchlorid), the main ingredient is polyvinyl chloride, a material added with other ingredients to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, and ductility. The following six points are the advantages of PVC hoses
1. Has good tensile and compressive strength: but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic tubes.
2. Small fluid resistance: PVC-U pipe wall is very smooth, the resistance to the fluid is very small, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009, its water transfer capacity can be 20% higher than the equivalent diameter of the cast iron pipe, and 40% higher than the concrete pipe. %.
3. Excellent corrosion resistance and chemical resistance: PVC-U pipe has excellent acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, free from moisture and soil pH, and does not require any anti-corrosion treatment.
4. Good water-tightness: The installation of PVC-U tubing has good water-tightness regardless of whether it is bonded or rubber-rubber connection.
5. Anti-biting: PVC-U tubing is not a nutrient source and therefore will not be eroded by rodents. According to tests performed by the National Sanitation Foundation in Michigan, rats did not bite PVC-U tubing.
6. Performance test: Curing time Shrinkage rate Splitting strength Tensile properties Peeling strength Thermal stability Applicable period Storage period Release of harmful substances.